As a Backend Developer you will be working in the team that is the heart of the organization and is responsible for the development of all core platforms, applications and systems of the organization. The development team works closely with the product teams, continuously searching for opportunities to upgrade functionality and improve user experience based on feedback and data analysis.
The team is looking for a senior developer with extensive experience on building and managing complex business critical applications.
Technologies that are used within this role are:
- C#, .Net Core, SignalR, Blazor, CosmosDB
- Jira, Azure DevOps, Robot framework, Git, Terraform, Fluxor
- (Cloud)software architecture based on Azure
The organization is Microsoft oriented which means that you work within a .Net and C# environment. In addition, you are proficient in Azure DevOps and work on setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
- Building (out) backend environment within the .Net environment;
- Building and managing API's
- Setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines;
- Integrating multiple third party applications against the backend;
- Interacting with product teams, campaign teams and business teams on opportunities and possibilities.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor's degree;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You have extensive experience with .Net, C# and Azure DevOps;
- You have experience building CI/CD pipelines;
- You are proactive and communicatively strong and can work well independently.
BedrijfsprofielThe organization is active in the entertainment industry and is fully committed to innovation. To stay ahead of the competition, they continuously develop and work with the latest technologies. In addition, the organization is characterized by an enormous social commitment and is very involved in charities.
- A salary up to €5,950 per month based on a 38-hour work week;
- Flexible working hours;
- You will receive a generous training budget;
- You will receive an annual bonus payment.