As Lead Developer you are responsible for the further development and expansion of the innovation team. Together with your team you will develop software solutions for innovative projects from the pilot phase to the pre-production phase. In addition, you build scalable Cloud modules that are applicable to multiple data & analytics architectures. Because you are the Lead Developer you will also advise your fellow developers and determine the strategic direction of the team with respect to new software developments. In addition, you are the sparring partner for architects from different teams and you advise the overall team managers on steps to take.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are in possession of at least a bachelor degree;
- You have extensive experience with Java and Python;
- You have knowledge of Azure, Terraform, Linux and DevOps;
- You are communicatively strong in word and writing.
The organization, based in the Utrecht region, is one of the big banks within the Netherlands and is fully committed to innovation that goes beyond the core business of the bank. Using advanced technologies they try to build solutions for customers all over the world. To help the department further, the team is looking for a Lead Developer who is able to lead and develop a team and who also wants to be in charge.
- A salary that can rise to €6,500 based on 36 hours;
- A 13th month together with vacation allowance;
- Reimbursement of your travel costs;
- A good pension plan.