As a Backend Developer you will be working in a new team that is responsible for the Development of all core platforms and websites of the organization. Because all websites are built against the portal, you will be involved in building and maintaining APIs. In addition, you work a lot on the integration with the CMS System. The complexity in this job lies in the high load capacity of the environment. Especially during peak moments you have to deal with a high load on the websites. The organization is Microsoft oriented which means that you work within a .Net and C# environment. In addition, you are proficient in Azure DevOps and work on setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
- Building (out) backend environment within the .Net environment;
- Building and managing API's
- Setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines;
- Integrating multiple third party applications against the backend;
- Interacting with product teams, campaign teams and business teams on opportunities and possibilities.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor's degree;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You have extensive experience with .Net, C# and Azure DevOps;
- You have experience building CI/CD pipelines;
- You are proactive and communicatively strong and can work well independently.
BedrijfsprofielThe organization is active in the entertainment industry and is fully committed to innovation. To stay ahead of the competition, they continuously develop and work with the latest technologies. In addition, the organization is characterized by an enormous social commitment and is very involved in charities.
- A salary that increases to €5,950 per month based on a 38-hour work week;
- Flexible working hours;
- You will receive a generous training budget;
- You will receive an annual bonus payment.