This company can be best described as one of the biggest tech companies in the Netherlands. If you like to work with the latest tech this company is the perfect fit. Within this company, you work in self-steering teams that are responsible for the whole process around the customer's environments. These clients are only Enterprise companies.
In the role of AWS Cloud Engineer, you will focus on building an AWS landing zone. Next to building the AWS landing zone, you will also be working on supportive tooling and coding. On a daily basis, this means that you are Deploying, refactoring, and running the platform. Furthermore, you will support the CI/CD pipelines and maintain the platforms of the customers. It is also important that you are enthusiastic about automating everything.
- Experience in critical engineering;
- Experience with operations in AWS;
- Experience in automation;
- Experience in applying cloud-native infrastructure
- Experience in Puppet/Ansible
- Experience in IaC (Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Salary up to €6.000 gross a month;
- lease car or mobility allowance;
- Training budget;
- Laptop and Telephone;
- Pension plan;
- Possible to work remote.