Are you a Senior Tester who wants to work at one of the most well-known organizations in the Netherlands? And would you like to work in a complex Service Oriented Architecture environment? Then apply quickly!
The organization is a socially engaged financial services company. To keep up in the market, the organization is constantly developing and trying to stay ahead of the competition by building innovative and resilient solutions and products. The organization believes it is important that employees are continually challenged to get the most out of themselves, which is why development is high on the agenda here. The organization is currently in a transition towards a data-driven organization which means that there are many challenges for you as a professional.
As Senior Tester you will be working within the Test Team that is the heart of the organization. You are responsible for testing multiple domains. Within these domains you test new and existing information systems. This is done through manual and automated testing. You are also responsible for preparing test scripts for the manual and automated tests.
You are also responsible for building, expanding and continuously improving the automated tests. Furthermore, you are involved in the preparation of test plans and work closely with the entire Development team to coordinate test activities. Of course, you are also responsible for analyzing, reporting and following up on issues found.
- Testing new and existing information systems for multiple domains;
- Drafting and executing automated tests;
- Drafting and executing test plans;
- Coordinating testing activities in coordination with the entire Development team;
- Analyzing, reporting and following up on issues found.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience with agile working;
- You can work in an independent and proactive way;
- You have knowledge of JIRA, SoapUi, Robot Framework and Postman;
- You are TMAP or ISTQB certified.
- A salary up to €5,900 euros based on 38 hours;
- A generous annual training budget;
- A laptop and company phone;
- A flexible arrangement of your working week.