Are you a driven Frontend Developer who wants to work in an organization where millions of people visit the website? And do you find it important to work in an organization that has social commitment? Then apply quickly!
The organization, based in the Hague region, is a social financial services provider and is fully committed to innovation. To stay ahead of the competition they continuously develop and work with the latest technologies. In addition, the organization is characterized by its great commitment to its employees and the drive to do it together!
As Frontend Developer you will work in a passionate team where you are responsible for the development of the website that is used by millions of people. You are constantly updating the website and adding new functionalities. Because the organization is very data driven you will also look closely at the available data coming in from the site, analyze it and then apply it to your functionalities. You will work closely with the design department and thus have experience with UX/UI.
- Building new functionalities within the website;
- Updating and expanding the website;
- Analyzing data to apply in new functionalities to be built;
- Proactively spotting opportunities in the market.
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You preferably have knowledge of Vue.JS (other frontend languages are also good);
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft Stack: Azure, .Net, C#;
- You are proactive and can work well independently.
- A salary that increases to €5,800 per month based on a 38-hour work week;
- Flexible working hours;
- You will receive a generous training budget;
- You will receive an annual bonus payment.